Technology Support at WINGS
The Mouse Tech Squad at WINGS is comprised of students and staff that help out after-school and we will work diligently to fulfill all requests in a timely manner so please be patient. We will keep in contact with you as we are able. Please complete the Technology Support Form for any of the following categories below:
- Request to reserve technology
- Recommendations and support on how to use technology
- Add Event to School Calendar
Effective October 2nd, 2019, requests will no longer be taken via, phone, student requests, classroom visits, or through notes in Mr. Saint-Germain's mailbox or classroom. If assistance is needed, please complete the Technology Support Form.
You an also access the Technology Support Form via the following link: http://bit.ly/WingsTS
Technology Reservations at WINGS
1. Review the WINGS Academy Calendar of Events (below) to see which technology is available.
2. Complete Technology Support Form (above) to reserve the tech you would like to use. Please ensure to answer all questions so that you can be properly supported.
3. Email Confirmation/ correspondence will be sent to you whether the tech is available or not on the days requested via email. If the cart you wish to use is available, please communicate with the manager of the cart to schedule transportation of the cart to your room and back to the room it will be stationed in.
1st Floor: Cart G (33 Chromebooks), Room 114- Ms. Housen; Cart I (36 Chromebooks), Room 110- Mr. Quick; Cart J (36 Chromebooks), Room 123- Dr. Sukra; Cart E (24 Chromebooks), Room 125- Ms. Lopez
2nd Floor: Cart A (30 MacBooks), Room 214- Mr. Saint-Germain; Cart C (36 Chromebooks), - Room 215- Ms. Henry; Cart D (36 Chromebooks), Room 227-Ms. Zimmer; Cart F (31 Chromebooks), Room 209- Mr. Protho
Additional Carts: Cart B (15 MacBooks), Room 214- Mr. Saint-Germain