UPDATED!!! Homecoming Plan 2021-2022
Dear WINGS Academy Scholars and families!
Please see attached!
We are looking forward to seeing every scholar on Monday, September 13th!
Please familiarize yourselves with our Homecoming Plan (link below) which is updated regularly.
Lastly just a few reminders as you return back to school:
- First day of classes is Monday, September 13th
- Bring in your device (iPad or Chromebook) charged and ready to use every day
- Doors will open for scholars at 7:30AM
- Scholars will swipe their ID's or write down their name in the attendance book
- Scholars enter the building and wait in the cafeteria until the bell rings
- Breakfast is served from 7:30AM-8:30AM
- Scholars must complete the Health Screening Survey daily and prior to coming to school (It will make your entry as smooth as possible)
- Scholars must sign up and use their DOE email accounts. (It will make your logging into all school applications as easy as possible)
- Scholars must have their temperature checked each time they enter the school building (We have a wall thermometer to the right when you walk in)
- Stay to the right when walking around the school building
- Wear face coverings at all times (You may remove them when eating breakfast and lunch)
- When going to the restroom or office, sign-in and sign-out in the teachers logbook
- Ask questions and let us know how we can improve
- All scholars will exit at the end of the day using Exit 2
- Smile and enjoy the learning experience!